DOORS OPEN ON SEPTEMBER 21ST
Join the waitlist for the Ready To Be Seen Program, and save $500 on your enrollment, when you join within the first 72 hours.
Whether it's a selfie, reel, or professional shoot, it never looks right
• You’ve done a few photoshoots and consider photoshopping even the professional photos because you don’t like what you see.
• You take 2749 selfies and sometimes like… maybe 1 or 2 of them?
• Although you’re committed to your business, you hate having to force yourself to show up for it on camera.
• Like most of us these days, you spend most of your time in sweatpants and a messy bun so you never feel camera ready.
• When you work with clients you have advice for days, but as soon as it comes to content creation you have no clue what to say or where to start.LET'S CHANGE THAT
I’m going to show you how to pose, take amazing photos, connect through videos and finally feel confident on camera, but it’s about so much more…
It’s about feeling confident in your own expression.
It’s about feeling comfortable in your own skin.
It’s about creating content that reflects your most authentic self.
It’s about truly, wholly being seen.
- Easily take self portraits and record videos while feeling good about it?
- Rock your brand photoshoot when you’re ready to hire a photographer or videographer and get results you LOVE?
- Easily share the content that comes so naturally when you’re coaching clients but feels so hard to create outside of it?
- Feel inspired and motivated about the content that you’re creating?
- Finally stop being a lurker on social media and start being a creator?
- Make everyone believe you have a photographer following you around because you know the best poses and create great content on the go?
Ready To Be Seen Mastermind
Master the photography skills and the Spiritual Psychology tools to take authentic self portraits and record videos while feeling confident from the inside out.
- Weekly Personal Feedback And Review Of All Your Work!
- Bi-Monthly Group Coaching Calls to Get Supported
- Office Hours with Lucia where you'll get your questions answered
- Private Community to Connect With Each Other
- 6 Months Access to the Entire Program and Curriculum
- Downloadable Workbooks and Guides to Support Your Progress
7 modules on taking the best photos of yourself – and everything you need to know about getting great results when working with a photographer.
Module 1: Self Portrait Planning
Module 2: Pre-Production
Module 3: Apps, Tech and Tools To Easily Snap Great Self Portraits
Module 4: On Camera Confidence Boosters
Module 5: Instantly Producing High Quality Shoots
Module 6: Having Fun with Posing & Angles
Module 7: Editing Your Photos Like a Pro
Camera Shy To DIY Guide
4 modules on recording amazing videos and showing up wholly on camera.
Module 1: How to create a video marketing strategy for your launch vs open enrollment offers
Module 2: What To Say: How To Use Your Brand Story To Write Engaging Scripts That Lead Into Action
Module 3: How To Easily Produce High Quality Videos Every Month
Module 4: How To Streamline Your Editing Process
Workbooks, Swipe Files and Downloadable Guides
- Build the practical knowledge and skills to always look good on camera and never dread having your picture taken or seeing yourself on video again – you will know all the angles, poses and tricks to look your best.
- Let go of shyness, insecurities, and judgments and feel truly comfortable in your own skin using highly-effective Spiritual Psychology tools. And then let that shine through on camera.
- Integrate both to create content that connects, converts, and feels really good to both you and your audience.
Self Portrait Confidence student experiences
“I delayed the launch of my website because I didn't have a proper photo for my 'About' page. Lucia's infectious, beautiful energy and stunning photos enticed me to watch her Self Portrait Confidence webinar, but she said something in the webinar that struck a chord with me. She noticed that by hiding behind the camera she was 'erasing herself from her own history' (!!!)
I thought to myself, 'wow, I am doing this exact same thing – erasing myself from the history of my own life!' by not being in photos. I needed something to push me over the edge to sign-up and that was it. I want a rich history of my life and this was an excellent way to get started.
There truly is an art to body positioning and your essence, whatever it may be, will shine through in the photo. Also- don't take yourself too seriously, especially when you are your own audience. I launched the site just days after taking this.
I would never have even considered attempting a photo like this before the course, my confidence in front of the camera has improved greatly. There is a lot of power in taking a photo of yourself that you love – and taking one quickly.
When mind, body and soul connect, the deeper why becomes clear and the photo journey becomes easier.
Being in front of the camera is still very much a work in progress; however, I am now much more open to the idea of it. I enjoy when people and businesses I admire show-up for the camera. I plan to continue growing in this area. “
- Megan, a Self Portrait Confidence student
And this is the power of using spiritual psychology coaching to feel more comfortable in front of the camera
“I thought I wasn't photogenic and I focused on what I didn't like about my face and my body. I struggled with body image and thinking of myself as beautiful. Lucia was able to make me feel so comfortable and in my own element. It was such a great experience. She helped direct my body, my expression and was present to when I needed to relax.
It helped me feel at ease and more present with the emotions I was feeling at the time. I felt more connected to myself which shows through so beautifully in my self portraits.
I learned through my intimate portrait session that I am beautiful and I am enough. The only thing holding me back in life is myself. Once I find the beauty that has always been inside me, I can share it with the world.
Now I feel much more comfortable in front of the camera and am taking a lot more photos now. I feel more comfortable in my own skin and accepting myself as I come."
And I help people feel comfortable in front of the camera using spiritual psychology tools.
There’s a bunch of advice out there about taking the best selfies and the highest performing reels or tiktoks… But none of that helps if you feel horrible every time you take out your camera.
I believe in the power of Spiritual Psychology. I noticed this through receiving my masters degree at the University of Santa Monica and through 8 years of experience coaching clients using these tools, to feel confident in front of the camera. And now I want to help you overcome what holds you back from truly being seen.
Once you get more comfortable being visible, showing up becomes simple. Creating content will be easy.
You will wear your new-found comfort and confidence on your sleeve.
And it will show on camera.
Are You Ready To Finally Be Seen?
- You’re tired of feeling uncomfortable on camera and know your business would benefit from you being more confident.
- You want to learn the spiritual psychology tools to feel more comfortable and confident in your skin – and then show that on camera!
- You’re ready to step up and get more visible, with ease, confidence, and fun.