Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 02-10-2021
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Lucia Doynel LLC. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, clients, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
We provide blog posts, digital products for sale, email opt-ins with content, etc. (the “Service”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which may include:
- Email Address
- First & Last Name
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide. We do share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all. The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
COACHING CLIENT'S LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Lucia Doynel LLC Legal Agreement + Terms & Conditions of Use.
By engaging in any programs from Lucia Doynel LLC, you (the "Client") acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions of Use, you may not use any of Lucia Doynel LLC products, programs, or services.
- Coaching Nature and Purpose:
- The coaching services provided by Lucia Doynel LLC are intended to support and guide clients, including those participating in group coaching sessions, in achieving personal and/or professional goals. Coaching is not a substitute for medical, psychological, or psychiatric treatment. Lucia Doynel LLC is not a licensed healthcare provider, therapist, or doctor.
- Client's Responsibility:
- The Client is responsible for their own actions, decisions, and results. Lucia Doynel LLC cannot guarantee specific outcomes or results from the coaching process. The Client understands that success is dependent on their own efforts, commitment, and willingness to apply the strategies and recommendations provided during coaching sessions.
- Not a Substitute for Medical Care:
- Lucia Doynel LLC is not qualified to provide medical advice, diagnose medical conditions, or treat psychiatric issues. If the Client is experiencing any medical or psychiatric emergency or concerns, they should seek immediate medical attention from a licensed healthcare provider, physician, or psychiatrist. The Client agrees not to interpret any information received during coaching sessions as medical advice.
- Confidentiality and Privacy:
- The Client acknowledges that in the case of group coaching sessions, other participants in the group will have access to the recordings of those sessions. All participants in the group are encouraged to maintain confidentiality regarding the information shared by other group members. Lucia Doynel LLC will not disclose any personal or sensitive information shared during group coaching sessions to individuals outside the group without the Client's explicit consent, except where required by law.
- Release of Liability:
- The Client acknowledges that coaching, including group coaching, is a voluntary process. They agree to release and hold harmless Lucia Doynel LLC, its owners, employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses, arising from the coaching services or any information shared during coaching sessions, whether in a one-on-one or group setting.
- Intellectual Property:
- All coaching materials, content, and resources provided by Lucia Doynel LLC are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. The Client agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or share any coaching materials without prior written consent from Lucia Doynel LLC. You do not have consent to share these materials with your clients. You may join our affiliate program and refer them to us. Or reach out to [email protected] to learn how to have her as a guest expert in your program.
- Termination of Coaching Engagement:
- Either party may terminate the coaching engagement at any time, for any reason, with written notice. In the event of termination, the Client will remain responsible for any outstanding fees, if you choose the payment plan option, you are responsible to complete your payments.
- By purchasing any of the private or group coaching packages you will enter into a coaching agreement with Lucia Doynel LLC, the Client is responsible to read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this legal disclaimer before joining.
If paying by debit card or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all fees and charges due and payable to the Lucia Doynel LLC, without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt. You also agree that the Lucia Doynel LLC is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with its third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services).
If payment is not received when due, Lucia Doynel LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the programs, products, services and all the content, as defined below, immediately and permanently.
If you fail to make any payment in a timely manner or voluntarily withdraw from the product, program or service at any time or for any reason, you will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the product, course, program or service and all payments in any installment plan you have chosen. Lucia Doynel LLC reserves the right to charge a late fee on all balances more than thirty (30) days overdue. You agree to reimburse Lucia Doynel LLC for all collection and/or legal fees and expenses necessitated by lateness or default in payment.
- REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Due to the digital nature of the study materials and the high touch nature of the programs there are NO REFUNDS. If you choose the payment plans option, you are responsible to complete your payments.
- They are not a membership or subscription that can be cancelled. Due to the instant access of the programs, we do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- In the event you decide to cancel, any remaining installment, default, or late payments will be due immediately. You will not be issued a refund for any remaining days or months of the product, course, service or program after your cancellation.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS
- You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences, or ask any customer service questions by contacting us via email at lucí[email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY