How Trauma Impacts Business Success with Lisa Kuzman
Pre-ps: My private coaching Aligned Presence is OPEN. If you are ready to heal your unresolved visibility issues, and become your true unapologetic self online, I want to invite you to book a complimentary 1:1 coaching call here and apply.
In today's episode, I'm interviewing Lisa Kuzman, Leadership Coach and Trauma Educator, to share how trauma impacts business success, and resources to work through it in your business.
In this episode we talked about:
- How Lisa's background as a social worker and experience in mental health impacted her coaching business.
- How trauma affects your business success.
- Lisa's best resources for trauma in the context of entrepreneurship.
- Mindset vs trauma.
- Navigating shame and guilt around productivity capacity.
- Most important lessons through running her trauma certification program.
- Healing the fear of feeling unsafe to make mistakes.
- How competing intentions play a role in having your needs met and self care.
- Why tough love coaching doesn't really work and self-compassion is a lifelong value add.
- How language around trauma impacts informs the work
- Finding safe people
Lisa Kuzman is the host of the New Wave Leadership podcast, founder of READY - a trauma sensitive certification program, and business coach to entrepreneurs with a complex history of trauma.
As a former clinical social worker, Lisa brings over a decade of mental health experience in non-profit hospice, long-term care, and hospital settings to her work as a coach.
Additionally, she draws from her own personal survivorship to provide trauma-sensitive education in the personal development industry.
Lisa is a playful, down-to-earth person who tries not to take things too seriously. She loves spicy food, craft beer, doggies, Audible books, and being active outside.
Join the New Wave Leadership Coalition today and receive confidential consultation support for $99 a month.
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/coachkuz
- Website: https://www.lisakuzman.com/
- Work with Lisa: https://lisa-kuzman-coaching.mykajabi.com/work-with-lisa
READY TO BE SEEN
New episodes every Wednesday to help you heal your unresolved visibility issues & feel confident on camera, so you can create on-camera content that converts and become your true unapologetic self online .
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.